1. Obtainment of Personal Information.
The Firm will, by proper means, obtain Personal Information as may be necessary in the course of its operations.
2. How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Performing law practice
- Send you emails
- Sending invitations for the Firm’s lectures, seminars and other events;
- Promoting the Firm’s publications and otherwise providing law-related information;
- Sending the Firm’s greeting cards or letters; and
- Other matters ancillary to the purposes of use listed above.
The Firm will not use any Personal Information beyond the scope of these purposes of use unless the Firm obtains the prior consent of a Person or such use of Personal Information is permitted by relevant laws and regulations.
3. Safety Management of Personal Information.
The Firm will take necessary measures to prevent divulgence or loss of or damage to Personal Information or unauthorized access to data containing Personal Information, and will properly manage such Personal Information.
4. Provision of Personal Information to Third Party.
The Firm will not provide any third party with Personal Information without obtaining the Person’s prior consent, except as otherwise provided for in applicable laws and regulations.
5. Disclosure, Correction, Discontinuance, etc. of Personal Information.
If a Person requests to disclose, correct, discontinue, or notify him/her of the purposes of use of, or otherwise appropriately deal with, relevant Personal Information, the Firm will, after confirmation that such request has been made by the Person concerned, in good faith and promptly accommodate such request in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, except where such disclosure of particular Personal Information runs afoul of attorneys’ confidential obligations and other relevant laws and regulations, or where no such disclosure of particular Personal Information is required under relevant laws and regulations.
6. Contact Us.